The Friends of the Library is a nonprofit organization comprised of those who hold the library near and dear to their hearts. Friends are always needed to:
- Support, extend, and advertise library services to a growing community
- Stand up for the fundamental ideas of freedom of expression and reading
- Be advocates for the library among the general public and town government
- Provide volunteer opportunities for fund-raising activities
- Sort through book donations and organize Friends' holdings for book sales
- Show pride in the community and the library.
- Whenever you go shopping on Amazon, use Amazon Smile instead. Select the Frends of the Simon Fairfield Public Library Inc. as your charity of choice, and Amazon will donate a percentage of your purchase to the Friends of the Library!
- Join the Friends of the Library! Inquire at the library of follow the instructions in this flyer. The more, the merrier!
“You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you.” - Dale Carnegie