The Friends of the Library is a nonprofit organization comprised of those who hold the library near and dear to their hearts. Friends are always needed to:
- Support, extend, and advertise library services to a growing community
- Stand up for the fundamental ideas of freedom of expression and reading
- Be advocates for the library among the general public and town government
- Provide volunteer opportunities for fund-raising activities
- Sort through book donations and organize Friends' holdings for book sales
- Show pride in the community and the library.
Want to Help? Here's three ways you can!
- Whenever you go shopping on Amazon, use Amazon Smile instead. Select the Friends of the Simon Fairfield Public Library Inc. as your charity of choice, and Amazon will donate a percentage of your purchase to the Friends of the Library!
- Join the Friends of the Library! Inquire at the library of follow the instructions in this flyer. The more, the merrier!
- Donate to the Accessibility & Renovation Project Fund by clicking on the paypal link below: