Effective Tuesday, March 17, the Library is closed to the public until further notice. Please check out the website--especially ebooks, databases, Kanopy videos, and our new socially distanced library resource page. For pertinent local information regarding the ongoing COVID-19 Pandemic, please see the official alert page managed by the Emergency Operations Center.
- If you have materials out, keep them. We are closing the book drop until we are open to the public again. All fines will be forgiven.
- If you find you cannot access electronic resources because of fines on your account, call the Library. We'll get you access. There is an option to use CWMARS without applying for a card (using just a phone number), but this will not get you access to the additional content we have purchased.
- If you don't know your library card number or password, call 508-476-2695.
- If you do not have a library card, apply for one from the services dropdown.
- If you need internet access, our wifi extends into the parking lot. You can park and hop on--just stay in your car.
We will be checking our phone messages at regular intervals. If you need assistance immediately with one of our electronic resources, though, please don't hesitate to call my cell, which is currently provided on the Library's away message. I apologize for the inconvenience. Stay safe, everyone.
Search the Site:
SFPL aims to inspire, inform, enrich, and empower the community of Douglas.